BCC’s youth ministry consists of students from middle to high school ages. Students meet every Wednesday night from 6:30-8:30 for a time of worship through song (led by the youth worship band), biblical teaching, and small group discussion. We believe the youth is a crucial part of the church body right now, and we encourage them to seek after God!
Our Adult leaders/sponsors teach and guide our students in the light of Christ through the Word and testimonies. They help facilitate the conversation and discussions that happen during the small groups and encourage students not to be bashful in asking question about faith and God. The adult leaders/sponsors also lead and oversee any outreach events, concerts, conferences, and missions trips.
Check out our Facebook page for updated info: https://www.facebook.com/groups/481688911886063/
Save the Dates:
- Sunday, June 11: Church Cookout Fundraiser
- June 18-23: Youth Conference in Myrtle Beach
- Wednesday, June 28: Family Camp Youth Group
- July 14-15: Hope House Big Event *
- Friday, July 21: Bonfire & Worship
- Saturday, July 29: Day on the Lake *
- Friday, August 4: Pool Party & Cookout
- Thursday, August 10: Global Village: Cultural Connection *
- Saturday, August 19: Day Trip to West-side Dunes *
- Saturday, August 26: Outreach Event
- Thursday, August 31: Cedar Point *
* Permission Slip For the above events can be found here.